No one diet works for everyone.
As a Health Coach, I am your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way thtat is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitemet every day.
It’s rare for anyone to get an hour to work on improving their health with a trained professional. Joine me for a one-hour health consultation to discuss your unique situation and determine how I can help you reach your personal goals. I am here to create a supportive environment while we explore what really works for you.
Food changes everything.
Have you been wanting to?
- Improve your eating habits
- Understand your body better
- make your self-care a priority
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life
Welcome to Your Program
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we’ll explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Explore new foods
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Increase energy
- Feel better in your body
- Improve personal relationships
Your Program Includes:
- Two, one-hour sessions per month
- Group seminars and classes covering a variety of health-related topics
- E-mail support between sessions
- Handouts and other materials
- Food samples and self-care products
- A monthly newsletter
Joy Henkel is a Certified Health Coach, Zumba Fitness Instructor and doTERRA Wellness Advocate. She decided to become a health coach to fulfill her passion of working with women to improve their health and family life.
Joy received her training at Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She leads workshops on nutrition and offers individual and group health and nutrition coaching to women.